The Neck knife is the first skeleton model of PSG Knives. Made of 3mm N690Co steel with cryogenic treatment it is very manegeable and lightweight.
This Neck has been stonewashed and darkened with acids while the bevel contrasts with its satin finish. The cryogenic treatment with liquid nitrogen improves the properties of the N690Co, an Austrian Böhler steel with 1.5% cobalt.The PSG Knives logo is laser engraved. A lanyard hole is placed in the butt.
We offer a lifetime sharpening guarantee. If you want to know more click here.
An small and lightweight knife must be holded in a light sheath. That’s why we use Kydex, a thermoplastic material featuring high resistance. We make every sheath individually to fit perfectly the knife you are buying. The sheath is designed to quickly remove the knife while it is hanging from the neck.
- N690Co Böhler steel in 3mm (0,118 inches).
- Cryogenic treatment with liquid nitrogen.
- Stonewash finish.
- Kydex sheath made by PSG Knives.
- Blade length: 80 m (3.15 inches).
- Overall length: 175 mm (6.89 inches).
- Blade with: 24 mm (0.94 inches).